🥰 DYF Office Hours
NOTE: With our new “masterminds” experiment, you will likely have a better experience in one of those than an office hours, due to the targeted nature of masterminds.
These office hours are probably better for things that don’t fit into a themed mastermind, or if you have a schedule conflict that prevents you from attending a themed mastermind.
Is the mastermind you want missing? Use this link to request a new one: https://dyf.link/mastermindrequest
“Can I still come to an office hours if I came to a mastermind?” — Yes!
“Can I ask about things in office hours that I already asked in a mastermind?” — Yes!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OFFICE HOURS — Please Read
This event is basically just a big block of time where I’m sitting in front of my computer answering questions.
You will book a 20-minute session within this big block of time for live, one-on-one coaching.
I will be on video, and you can either be on video, audio, or text-only if you can’t be on your mic. (But being by your mic will allow you to get the most out of your 20 minutes)
⏰ Please set an alarm and show up 5 minutes early for your slot!
NOTE: If you want to just come and listen to me coaching others, you don’t need to book any 20-minute slots, you can just come show up whenever you want. (But still RSVP for the event)
IMPORTANT — HOW TO BOOK A SLOT:
- Check the comments on the community event page for this event to make sure no one has booked your desired slot already
- Copy your desired slot from the “slots available” list below and paste it as a comment on the community event page, replacing the “topic / challenge you want coaching on” with your actual challenge 🙂 (This will help others know if they’re having the same challenge as you and should be there to listen for your slot)
- You can stay for as much or as little of the call as you want. Feel free to sit around for the whole thing, or just pop on for your 20-minute slot and leave after; up to you!
Slot 1 — 0:00 – 0:20 — Your Name | Topic / challenge you want coaching on
Slot 2 — 0:20 – 0:40 — Your Name | Topic / challenge you want coaching on
Slot 3 — 0:40 – 1:00 — Your Name | Topic / challenge you want coaching on
Slot 4 — 1:00 – 1:20 — Your Name | Topic / challenge you want coaching on
1:20 – 1:30 — Random stuff / closing up
- In general, it would be ideal to not have gaps in the middle, but it’s probably ultimately unavoidable. But I’d say that if possible for your schedule, I’d prefer you to book as close to the beginning as possible to hopefully avoid a situation where there’s one 20-min session at the very beginning and then another at the very end after a one-hour lull 😂
- If you book a 20-minute block, please put it on your calendar and treat it with the same level of respect as you would a client meeting (i.e. please don’t no-show if you book something unless you have a really really good reason)