- 00:50 – Sales Pipeline
- Moving people through a series of steps to get them to be a paying customer
- Acquisition to qualification to scoping to clients
- 04:11 – Content marketing to project delivery
- 08:02 – Tracking leads
- Fat Free CRM
- 12:29 – Networking
- Are they a good fit?
- Do timelines overlap?
- 14:36 – Qualification
- Why should this project exist?
- Do you have budget?
- When do you want to start? Are there deadlines?
- Are they the owner of the project?
- Is this a new type of project for your company?
- How did you hear about me?
- Are they talking to any other firms?
- 22:27 – Referring to elsewhere
- End on a good note and don’t burn bridges
- Provide value
- Keep in touch and follow up when they are a good fit
- 26:02 – Scoping Meeting/New Client Consultation System
- 28:48 – Communication
- 30:56 – Follow up after project completion
Reflect on your own business and put together a checklist of things that you ask a new client to qualify them and to bump up your professional factor by having a systematic icebreaker.