Looking for actionable advice on growing your freelancing business? Well, you’re in the right place.
Three years ago I started writing about what I learned in transitioning from a holy-crap-I-have-no-idea-what-I’m-doing freelancing business to running a multi-million dollar a year agency.
I never went to school for business.
My specialty was designing and creating websites.
But after quitting my job, I quickly discovered that freelancing was a lot more than just being good at coding, designing, writing, or whatever. I was in charge of a business. I had to find work, close deals, work within timelines and budgets, manage my cash flow, and more.
Double Your Freelancing (DYF) is meant to help you avoid the mistakes I made along the way.
So for these last three years, I’ve been writing at least one article a week on what I learned. There’s a lot to wade through.
Here are some of the most popular articles I’ve written… But before I list them out, I’d like to invite you to join my weekly newsletter. I’ve helped thousands of freelancers build a better, more sustainable business — and I’d love for you to join to us. You’ll get articles like the ones you see here on DoubleYourFreelancing.com, along with some extra content that I only send to my list:
How To Systematically Find Clients:
- 7 Ways To Get More Clients Through Your Website
- How To Spend Less Time Selling Your Freelancing Services
- How Freelancers Can Make The Most Of Networking Events
- How Important Is Your Portfolio
Making Money And Closing Deals:
- The Definitive Guide To Project Billing
- Never Negotiate Your Freelance Rate
- The Freelancer’s Guide To Recurring Revenue
- How To Set Your Hourly Rate as a Freelancer
Building A Sustainable Business: