“How do I write a blog post as a freelancer?”
“What should I write about?”
I’ve seen this question come up a lot in the community lately, so I thought it’d be a fun workshop to do 🙂
In this workshop you’ll learn…
- How to get ideas for what to write about as a freelancer/agency owner
- My process for writing blog posts
- How to approach blogging in a somewhat templated, formulaic way (in a good way)
- The parts of my blogging process where I use chatGPT (note: it’s not usually the writing, for me!)
- How to be strategic with your content strategy based on who your target client is, and what your service offering is
I’d love to say “you’ll leave with a completed blog post,” but you won’t.
However, I think we could pretty safely have you leave with a blog post outline, or perhaps even a Shitty First Draft™️ to finalize later!
So, with that said, you will leave this Implementation Intensive with…
- A framework (and outline) for knowing what’s strategically wise to write about
- A framework for HOW to write posts
- A bunch of blog post ideas for you to pull from when you want to write something new
- …And if we’re lucky, you’ll have even made some live progress on a post!