“I don’t lack information. I just need someone helping me to put it all in place for my business.”
Over the years, I’ve had the privilege and honor of helping tens of thousands of freelancers like you level-up the business behind your business. I’ve created articles, podcasts, courses, conferences, and more. But from a select group of high-achievers, I keep hearing one thing again and again:
You know what you need to do, but you want help in applying it all to your business.
You don’t want to be told to choose a niche, you want a positioning expert to help you choose YOUR niche.
You don’t just want to know how to write great sales copy for your marketing, you want an expert copywriter to help you with YOUR website.
You don’t want to be told how to market your website, you want a Facebook ads guru to sit down and work with you on YOUR ads.
You’ve told me what you want, and I’ve listened. Over the last 3 years, I’ve assembled an all-star team of subject matter experts — people who keynote conferences, write wildly successful books, and coach freelancers for thousands of dollars a month — to join me in delivering the ultimate transformational course for freelancers and small agency owners like you.
How it works
Each month, we bring in a new group of just 30 students.
These students are split into six groups of five, and each of these groups is assigned a dedicated success coach. This small group is what we call your core group. You and the 4 other business owners in your group will, for the next six months, make your way through a series of instructor-led training workshops that will leave you with a better, more profitable business six months later.
Your success coach is someone who is amazing at encouraging and motivating people. Their #1 concern is helping you overcome any self-doubts, hiccups, and “I can’t do this” objections that might arise during the course. We’re going to be reworking a lot of what you’re doing in your business, and I know this is sometimes uncomfortable. Despite our desire to make improvements in our businesses, change is often hard. Your success coach is focused on helping you through the entire process.
You and your core group will work with seven expert teachers. These are subject-matter experts who will help you strengthen one particular facet of your business. You’ll start with your business’ positioning and make your way through a series of 2-3 week immersive mini-classes that not only teach you about a particular subject, but also give you hands-on, 1-on-1 advice and input from the expert.
During the six-month course and for the following six months, you’ll have access to live daily Office Hours with Brennan and the teaching staff. No matter what day it is (except weekends!) you’ll be able to jump in and ask us about whatever you’re going through or working on (e.g. an issue with a client, assistance with a proposal you’re writing, etc.)
Additionally, you’ll get lifetime access to the DYF Academy community (over 300+ members strong.)
- Participation in the 6 months of live sessions that your core group participates in (your core group will regularly meet with your success coach and teachers based on a common day/time availability window.) There are up to 4 live teacher-led class sessions a month and 2 coach-led Masterminds a month.
- 3-5 hours a week dedicated to working ON your business (split between the live sessions and doing the course work.)
- A willingness to completely transform your business.
The introductory tuition is $6,000 when financed at $500 a month for 12 months. Upfront payment and quarterly payment discounts are also available.
The application and onboarding process:
- You apply online (below).
- We’ll call you about your application and answer any questions you have about the program. If both you and DYF determine you’ll benefit tremendously from the course…
- You’ll put down a deposit of $500. This is fully refundable, but it secures your place in one of the upcoming cohorts. It will also be credited toward your tuition.
- Depending on demand and your availability, you’ll be scheduled to either start next month or you’ll join the waiting list for an upcoming month.
- When it’s your month to join, you’ll be assigned to your core group and you’ll be introduced to your success coach. You’ll also pay your tuition or make your first payment (if financing.)
Once your core group officially starts the course, here’s the schedule (if you start in May, you’ll spend the first 3 weeks of May with Philip, the last week of May and first 2 weeks of June with Kai, etc.):
- Phase 1: Positioning Your Business (3 weeks with Philip Morgan)
- Phase 2: Validating Your Offering and Client Outreach (3 weeks with Kai Davis)
- Phase 3: Redoing Your Website and Pitching Your Offering (3 weeks with Nick Disabato)
- Phase 4: Pricing, Packaging, and Crafting Your Sales Process (3 weeks with Jonathan Stark)
- Phase 5: Automating Your Business and Email Marketing (3 weeks with Kurt Elster)
- Phase 6: Advertising and Promoting Your Business (3 weeks with Mojca Mars)
- Phase 7: Evergreen Content Marketing and Brand Building (3 weeks with Matt Inglot)
Each phase will include personalized live training, assignments, and 1-on-1 assistance and review.
During each of these phases, your teachers will come and go but you’ll be meeting bi-weekly with your core group and success coach to discuss what you’re working on, what’s holding you back, and the “wins” that you’re making in your business.