Brennan Dunn
Laura Elizabeth
Brennan Dunn, Zach Swinehart, & Laura Elizabeth Co-Owners, DoubleYourFreelancing.com

Latest Articles on This Topic:

Drip Pro Tools

What if you could only show your opt-in form to people who aren’t already on your mailing list? And what if you could use the space you’ve been using for…

I’m Doubling Down On Double Your Freelancing

I’ve officially sold Planscope, my first product business, and I’m now more committed than ever to DoubleYourFreelancing. Today I’ll tell you a bit about why I sold the company, what…

2015 Year In Review

2015 has been a wild ride. Product revenue has doubled. I successfully hosted my first conference. And I pulled off my biggest course launch to date. Most importantly, the amount…

Two Big Mistakes I Made When I Launched My Last Course

I want to share something with you that I haven’t made public until now. As you know, in about 2 weeks I’m opening up the 2016 enrollment window for Double Your Freelancing…

3 Things I Learned At The Double Your Freelancing Conference

I learned a lot when I hosted my first-ever conference. Unlike a lot of the work I do nowadays (like creating educational content, getting clients, being interviewed on podcasts, and so on),…

Announcing: Double Your Freelancing Conference 2015

Are you a freelancer or involved in an agency? Do you want to learn about sales, marketing, running your business, and everything else that’s required to run a successful sustainable business? And do…

My Year In Review For 2014

Summary: My business did about $447,000 this year with close to $250k in unexpected or unavoidable expenses, and another $50k or so in business overhead. At first, this might seem like…

I’m Starting A New Agency, And I Want You To Be A Part Of It

I’m kicking off a new experiment this week. I’m starting a new agency. And I plan on live blogging all the struggles and successes I face along the way —…

How I Changed The World In 2013

If you’ve been following along, you know that I left running a million dollar consulting firm to try my hand in building and selling my own products. In 2012, I…

Why I Gave Up A Million Dollar Consultancy

Early last May, from a hotel room in the outskirts of Omaha, Nebraska, I decided that 2012 would be the year I severed my relationship between being somewhere and doing…